moderated Re: JAWS won't start after sign-in

Anna Givens

Hey not sure my message will make it to the list...
I am wondering why anytime I send a question or something to this list it is not approved and never makes it to the list.
Hoping somebody sees this and can explain.

Thanks
Anna

On Jan 26, 2020, at 3:57 PM, Dan Longmore <danlongmore44@...> wrote:

Hi,

  Yes, I had the same problem with JAWS 2019.  Both at log on and after getting to desktop.  In both instances I used the JAWS hot keys to force a start.  All my JAWS settings were correct and the Application file for JAWS was enabled on the start up menu. Freedom Scientific   said they were aware of some users having this issue.  I do not know if this occurs with 2020.  I took out my password at log on and after starting the computer JAWS starts all the time at my desktop.  So I don’t know if issue still exists with 2020 and I realize that most people need a log on password protected system.  I work from my home and so for me not necessary.

Mainly I want you to know that the issue is not just with you or your system.  I would report to Freedom and or Microsoft Disability Desk for any possible answers or trouble shoot.

Dan