moderated Re: Trying to create a scheme to play a sound when web page loads JAWS2020

Jay <jcoffin@...>

I too am curious if this can be done. It would be awesome if it could be. If anyone has the knowledge of how this can be done, please respond. Thanks in advance.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shai
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2020 10:28 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Trying to create a scheme to play a sound when web page loads JAWS2020

Hello,
I am using JAWS2020 and I am trying to create a scheme to play a sound when a web page loads using the Chrome web browser.
I tried going into the speech and sounds scheme manager and also reading up on this but I cannot find a means to do this.
Can anyone assist?
Thank you in advance for any responses.