moderated Re: i messed up my braille display

Richard Turner

Did you disconnect your display while Jaws was active?

Try rebooting your computer with the braille display connected and see if it sorts itself out.

Otherwise, this may be worth going through Freedom Scientific support.

Richard

🖖 Live long and prosper