moderated Re: Publisher and jaws2020?

Jason White

I use LaTeX for typesetting. It's freely available, open-source, works with any text editor (including Notepad++ as supported by recent JAWS releases), and has been used in publishing.

For an introduction: http://latex.silmaril.ie/formattinginformation/index.html

I'm sure it can generate business cards, but I use it nowadays for writing papers (and used it in writing my Ph.D. thesis).

On 1/24/20, 15:42, "Milton Ota" <main@jfw.groups.io on behalf of mota1252@...> wrote:

I have taken Publisher files and resaved them to a txt file and that is
just about all you can do with Publisher and JAWS.

If you are trying to create/make a business card, Microsoft Word has a
template and or you can use the Envelope/Label to make a business card
and send it to a printer. You will also have to check to see what
stationary you need for the template to print properly with your
printer. This can be tricky!