From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jessica D
Sent: January 24, 2020 1:09 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Cc: bits@groups.io
Subject: Publisher and jaws2020?
Hi,
I just found out about Microsoft publisher, and would like to use it for a few tasks.
I opened it, and found a template for business cards, that I liked, so wrote my info on the template.
When I tried to read it, to ensure that everything was correct, jaws just said, “blank” rather than reading what I wrote.
Does anyone know if publisher can be used with jaws2020?
Thanks,
Jessica