From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dan Longmore
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2020 7:53 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: New Edge And Jaws

It’s slower but like an old friend Internet explore so often comes through when other browsers don’t. I keep it around and still use it when chrome and others just don’t do the job.

On Jan 19, 2020, at 5:36 PM, Pastor Gil Pries <gilp@...> wrote:

I contacted the Microsoft disabilities answer desk about this problem.

The tech after checking Edge, said that Jaws was not completely compatible with the new Edge.

With his reccomendation, I went back to Internet Explorer for now.

Pastor Gil