From: "Farfar in the Cube Farm" <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 13:38
Subject: [Bulk] JAWS 13.0.718 Released

Happy Days!

A lot of things fixed in this release. And I'm proud to toot my own horn and
pleased to point out that Freedom Scientific *does* listen to customers.
These three problems I reported in Excel at the inception of version 13 have
been fixed:

. When Cell Verbosity in Quick Settings is set to Content Only, addressed a
customer reported issue where JAWS was not announcing cell coordinates as
expected
when selecting cells.
. Resolved issues with the Totals Row and Totals Column options in Quick
Settings not working as expected.
. JAWS is now much more responsive after deleting rows or columns from a
large spreadsheet. Previously, JAWS would take several seconds to respond
after
deleting the data.

Dave Carlson
Sent from somewhere in the Western United States, using a Dell Latitude
E6520 and Windows 7