moderated Dropbox question

Van Lant, Robin

Hi,

This question is for those who use multiple DropBox accounts.  I currently successfully use my personal Dropbox account on my Windows 10 computer with JAWS 2019 to move files between my laptop and iPhone.  I typically do this using Windows File Explorer, just as if drop box is any folder or drive on my laptop.  I’m now going to need to access another drop box account that someone has set up to share files for some committee work.   What should I expect that is different?  Can I access the files the same way I do now or will I have to use the Dropbox website?  Any other tips are appreciated, as I’m a bit nervous about being competent in the eyes of the other sighted committee members and of not messing up their files.

Thanks.

Robin

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114