moderated Re: URL for JAWS full installation

Not that I have anything against offline installers, as I download these and use them not infrequently, but one has to realize that servers for the installers that do "on demand" downloading do go offline occasionally.  Sometimes it's for scheduled maintenance and sometimes it's not.  But, generally, if you try again later things will work just fine after those servers are online again.

        ~ Joshua Liebman