From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Dave
Durber
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2020 3:07 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: URL for JAWS full installation

Hello everyone:

Yesterday, I installed Windows 10, version 19.09.

During the Windows 10 installation, I followed the prompts for Windows to
connect to the Asus Wireless Dongle.

When I completed the installation of Windows 10, I ran the installation file

for JAWS 2020. Not long after the installation process started, I received
the message that JAWS could not download a particular file from its server.
I was then informed that the installation process will be terminated.

Luckily, I had the installation for NVDA, which does not need to go on line
to download files from its server, in order to complete the installlation.

I tested the internet connection, by going to several web sites and logged
onto those sites with no problems. However, wenever I run I runn the JAWS
2020 installation file, I keep getting the same message.

Last year, someone on the list, posted the URL where one could download the

full installation file for JAWS.

If that person or someone on the list, has the URL, will they please let me
have it!

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber