moderated Re: Accessible forms in Word

First, if anyone wants the forms please reply to me off-list using the Reply to Sender option.  I read here via the web, so I need an e-mail to come in to me so that I can actually send those along, and that only happens if you use the Reply to Sender link to send me a private message.

One does not have to convert MS-Word forms to any other type of file, including PDF.  When you're using a form, and have protected it correctly, the only thing that can be changed are the form fields, just like in PDF fillable form.

        ~ Joshua Liebman