moderated Re: Camera refuse to work on my new laptop

Chris Hill

Well, it sounds like either a driver issue, or more likely a hardware problem.  Either way, it is under warranty and the manufacturer is more likely to know about it than a random person on the internet.  Not fun, but that's why you buy something new with a warranty, just in case it was made on a Monday.

On 1/21/2020 21:12, Michael Munn wrote:

Hi all, I don’t know if y'all have been experianced this problem before that the camera on your laptop stop with no reason. I recently purchased a new laptop and today when I turn it on, And when I’m doing a recording on zoom with video, it says that it can’t connect to the camera. I called Microsoft through BME (Be My Eyes) and they can’t figure out the issue either. I’m sending this email just want to ask whether y'all has been experienced this issue before if so how did you resolved it
PS Microsoft’s disability answer desk threw Be My Eyes says that’s a hardware issue instead of the issue from the software.
Hope to hear from y'all. This