After this simply close the Chrome browser once and open it up.

Hope this helps!

Pramit

On Tue, Jan 21, 2020 at 8:44 PM Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...> wrote:

I would highly recommend a proper password manager, I would not want my passwords remembered by my Browser, way to insecure.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jason White via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 5:00 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Google Chrome Question

After you’ve entered the password and submitted it, there’s a dialogue to which you have to respond in order to save it. Try Shift+Tab from the top of the page, or Shift+F6 until you get ther.

From: <main@jfw.groups.io> on behalf of Pastor Gil Pries <gilp@...>
Date: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 at 06:51
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Google Chrome Question

How do I get Google Chrome to prompt me about saving passwords?

I have autofill turned on and I pressed the button about passwords, but Google Chrome doesn’t retain my passwords.

Pastor Gil