moderated Re: Find command not working accurately on the web

Norma A. Boge

Depending on the situation, the "refresh every 60 seconds" might be a good in-between setting.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 5:38 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Find command not working accurately on the web

Hi, Adrian and Rahul. Page refresh can be turned off in the following way:

1. Press JAWS key or INSERT plus V to get to Quick Settings while your browser is open.
2. In the search box, type refresh. Arrow down to Refresh, and see if it says Automatically, (this is the default).
3. Press Space Bar until it says Off. Now Page refresh is off.

Bill White
billwhite92701@...