From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2020 1:16 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Find command not working accurately on the web

Yeah, not sure. It's a very useful command, but, it seems that sometimes
when web content is dynamic (iE, changing/refreshing/moving regularly) it
does not work. That's just my theory. I use this command all the time but I
know on the main page for a local food/restaurant delivery service for
instance, I cannot use this command to find a restaurant on the page, and
that's just one example. Not sure there is a "fix" per se ... guess you
could turn off automatic page refresh and see what happens, but then you may
run into other problems with a site.