From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2020 7:31 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Edge now insists on asking if I want it to be the default browser

I am not quite ready to put all my eggs in the Edge basket.

After disabling UI Automation, each time I start Edge it asks if I want to make it my default browser.

I have Firefox set as default in Windows Settings.

If I click on a link in an Email or anywhere else, it launches Firefox.

How the h**l do I stop Edge from asking?

I have looked everywhere I can think of in settings and the prompt is not being read by Jaws or Narrator in any meaningful way.

Thanks,

Richard

Richard

🖖 Live long and prosper