From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Monday, January 20, 2020 6:28 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Google Chrome Question

Well, if you have a smart phone with the Be My Eyes app installed, you can call Google support through that and get a live accessibility agent at Google to assist.

I do not use Chrome.  I was attempting to be helpful since no one else had responded.

There are lots of Chrome users, so maybe someone will come up with better steps.

Richard

🖖 Live long and prosper