moderated Re: Google Chrome Question

It's precisely the same in Google Chrome as it is in pretty much any Chromium-based browser, and is done in the On Startup page of settings, the direct address of which is, in the Chrome Browser:  chrome://settings/onStartup.
I suggest that folks get to it via the menu and settings, looking for the On Startup entry there, but pasting the above address in a new tab will get you straight ther.

I wrote instructions:  Chromium-based Edge: Setting Home Page, Default Opening Page(s), and Search Engine
It's no different in the On Startup page in Chrome.

        ~ Joshua Liebman