moderated Re: New Edge And Jaws

And whoever told you Edge was not compatible with Jaws is not really telling you the truth.

Almost every browser may have little issues, but you can easily use Edge or Chrome, for me Chrome has been my primary browser probably for about 3 years now. My experience with Firefox has always been more flaky which goes to show how subjective this is, but given the market share Google Chrome has and if you add other chromium based browser it’s even more, this is clearly what the majority of people use and from my observations this is no different among the visually impaired community.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2020 3:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: New Edge And Jaws

Personally, I've had better luck with FireFox than Chrome, so I will use it until Jaws has a fix for this.

Which may be soon.

Richard

On Jan 19, 2020, at 2:50 PM, Gerald Levy via Groups.Io <bwaylimited@...> wrote:

If you want a browser that is essentially identical to Edge and is fully accessible with JAWS, try Google Chrome.

Gerald

On 1/19/2020 5:36 PM, Pastor Gil Pries wrote:

I contacted the Microsoft disabilities answer desk about this problem.

The tech after checking Edge, said that Jaws was not completely compatible with the new Edge.

With his reccomendation, I went back to Internet Explorer for now.

Pastor Gil