moderated Re: Hacking via Internet Explorer

Vaughan Dodd

That is the accepted wisdom at the moment: Microsoft is no longer developing internet Explorer, so suggest goingr to Google Chrome.

Hacking through browsers is a fact of internet life, and all we can do is take security precautions.

Vaughan.

Vaughan Dodd

Vdodd001@...

+6421 784 856.