moderated Re: New Edge And Jaws

Richard Turner

Personally, I've had better luck with FireFox than Chrome, so I will use it until Jaws has a fix for this.
Which may be soon.

Richard

On Jan 19, 2020, at 2:50 PM, Gerald Levy via Groups.Io <bwaylimited@...> wrote:

If you want a browser that is essentially identical to Edge and is fully accessible with JAWS, try Google Chrome.

Gerald

On 1/19/2020 5:36 PM, Pastor Gil Pries wrote:

I contacted the Microsoft disabilities answer desk about this problem.

The tech after checking Edge, said that Jaws was not completely compatible with the new Edge.

With his reccomendation, I went back to Internet Explorer for now.

Pastor Gil