moderated Re: Unable To Access Logitech Pop-up

Maria Campbell

I can't find update with JAWS cursor.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

On 1/18/2020 5:03 PM, david wrote:

well, what I did was;

1, start menu key takes you to the windows search edit,

type in options, you should find/see the Logitech app,  press enter,

now, wait a few seconds for the app to load, now you can activate the jaws touch cursor.

I was able to update this way.

a little clunky, but doable.