moderated Help, can't pair braillenote Touch+ with jaws 2020

Jessica D

HI have a braillenote touch+, and a windows pc running windows 10 and jaws 2020.

I’ve managed to pair the braillenote to the computer but when I attempt to connect it to jaws, my display says, “you can now pair your Braillenote touch with a host device. When the pairing is complete, turn your screen reader on and connect to the Braillenote using the Brailliant Bluetooth name.”

Nothing happens after that.

When I try to tell jaws which display to use, I’m told, “no active display, then it also states that my touch+ is the default, but I never see what jaws is saying on my display.

Can anyone help?

I apologize for cross-posting, as well as the lengthy explanation, but I figured the more info I provided, the better someone might be able to assist me.

I’m half tempted to uninstall and reinstall jaws, but want to see if there are any other solutions first.

Thanks,

Jessica