From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2020 6:49 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Unable To Access Logitec Pop-up

Hi Tom,

Try the following:
1. Open the, Ease of access center, from the control panel or from the search field.

2. Tab to, use the computer without a display link, and press enter.

3. Tab to the, how long should Windows  notification dialogue boxes stay open combobox.
4. Press, Alt + down arrow, to open the combobox, arrow up / down to how long you would like for these Balloon messages, or whatever the hell they're called
now, LOL  , to stay open.

5. Press enter to save the time settings, tab to Okay and press enter to save and close.