From: Tom Behler
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2020 6:20 PM
Subject: Unable To Access Logitec Pop-up

Hello, everyone.

Within the last day or so, whenever I turn on my computer, I get a Logitec pop-up that wants me to install an update of some kind.

However, within a few seconds from when Jaws reads the pop-up, the pop-up disappears, and I can’t seem to do anything to get it back.

I purchased a Logitec K780 bluetooth key-board a month or two ago, which is why I’m sure I’m getting the pop-up.

Has anyone else with Logitec keyboards experienced this issue?  If so, have you figured out a way to deal with this pop-up?

Thank you!

Tom Behler