moderated Re: Unable To Access Logitec Pop-up
Try the following:
1. Open the, Ease of access center, from the control panel or from the search field.
2. Tab to, use the computer without a display link, and press enter.
3. Tab to the, how long should Windows notification dialogue boxes stay open combobox.
4. Press, Alt + down arrow, to open the combobox, arrow up / down to how long you would like for these Balloon messages, or whatever the hell they're called
now, LOL , to stay open.
5. Press enter to save the time settings, tab to Okay and press enter to save and close.
Take care. Mike. Sent from my iBarstool.
----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Behler
To: jfw list
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2020 6:20 PM
Subject: Unable To Access Logitec Pop-up
Within the last day or so, whenever I turn on my computer, I get a Logitec pop-up that wants me to install an update of some kind.
However, within a few seconds from when Jaws reads the pop-up, the pop-up disappears, and I can’t seem to do anything to get it back.
I purchased a Logitec K780 bluetooth key-board a month or two ago, which is why I’m sure I’m getting the pop-up.
Has anyone else with Logitec keyboards experienced this issue? If so, have you figured out a way to deal with this pop-up?