From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of James Lathouris via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2020 11:44 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Adobe Acrobat DC Question

Hello there,

Hope your day is going well.
To answer your question about reading multi page doc in Acrobat Reader DC you need to do the following:
1. Open your file.
2. Once it completely opened do the following:
File > View > Read Out Loud > Read to Bottom, or you can do the keyboard command Ctrl + Shitft + B and that should read your entire document.

Hope  this helps.

Take care for now.
If you need any other questions don't hesitate to ask since I am visually impaired college graduate that been using accessibility packages for over 20 years.

Sincerely,

James Lathouris
jlathouris76@...