moderated Re: Adobe Acrobat DC Question

Tom Behler

Thanks, all, for your suggestions regarding my issue with reading multi-page documents in Adobe Acrobat DC.

With some further experimentation, I got the control page down command to advance pages in the document I’m working with, although I find it a bit flaky.

I’ll look at the settings mentioned to see if I can get something to work more consistently and reliably.

Tom Behler

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of James Lathouris via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2020 11:44 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Adobe Acrobat DC Question

Hello there,

Hope your day is going well.
To answer your question about reading multi page doc in Acrobat Reader DC you need to do the following:
1. Open your file.
2. Once it completely opened do the following:
File > View > Read Out Loud > Read to Bottom, or you can do the keyboard command Ctrl + Shitft + B and that should read your entire document.

Hope  this helps.

Take care for now.
If you need any other questions don't hesitate to ask since I am visually impaired college graduate that been using accessibility packages for over 20 years.

Sincerely,

James Lathouris
jlathouris76@...

-----Original Message-----
To: main <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Jan 17, 2020 8:01 am
Subject: Re: Adobe Acrobat DC Question

Ctrl+Pgdn is the keystroke to advance to the next page. This is probably a larger document, and you have your accessibility settings to load only visible pages in large documents. I know people who recommend that this not be done, that the entire document be loaded, even though this can take a little longer. You can change the setting for the current document by hitting shift+Ctrl+5, and can change the default accessibility options in the accessibility submenu off the edit menu.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2020 8:33 AM
To: jfw list <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Adobe Acrobat DC Question

Hello, everyone.

I am trying to read a multi-page PDF attachment I just received, but I can’t get Adobe Acrobat DC to advance beyond the first page.

Is there a setting I need to change to make this happen?

I used to be able to read multi-page documents with no problem, and wonder if something got changed in an update.

Thank you!

Tom Behler

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.