From: Dean Martineau <topdot@...>
To: main <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Jan 17, 2020 8:01 am
Subject: Re: Adobe Acrobat DC Question

Ctrl+Pgdn is the keystroke to advance to the next page. This is probably a larger document, and you have your accessibility settings to load only visible pages in large documents. I know people who recommend that this not be done, that the entire document be loaded, even though this can take a little longer. You can change the setting for the current document by hitting shift+Ctrl+5, and can change the default accessibility options in the accessibility submenu off the edit menu.