moderated Re: Tabs in Edge

On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 12:59 PM, Dean Martineau wrote:
For that, you choose one of the radio buttons in the On StartUp group of settings. To my novice eye, these settings seem less well-organized than the corresponding page in Chrome, but one can navigate.
The On Startup page in both Google Chrome and MS Chromium-based Edge are indistinguishable from each other.

Under Google Chrome while I can search for the home button setting I cannot then escape the completed search and use browser find to get straight to it.

There are pluses and minuses to each "flavor" of Chromium that have been put out there, that's for sure, and there are plenty to choose from.  They're all far more similar than different when looked at from what one is generally doing in a browser on a daily basis.

        ~ Joshua Liebman