moderated Re: Tabs in Edge

Dean Martineau

My impression about this is that there are two closely-related settings.  Show Home Page allows you to pick, if you want, either the New Tab or the page which is activated when a mouse user presses the Home button and a screen reader user presses alt+home. This has nothing to do with what happens when Edge starts. For that, you choose one of the radio buttons in the On StartUp group of settings. To my novice eye, these settings seem less well-organized than the corresponding page in Chrome, but one can navigate.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2020 12:52 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Tabs in Edge

Also see the instructions I just posted about how to set what opens when Chromium-based Edge is initially started, here:  Chromium-based Edge: Setting Home Page, Default Opening Page(s), and Search Engine.  It sounds as though you may have the Continue where you left off option chosen.

        ~ Joshua Liebman