moderated Re: Adobe Acrobat DC Question

Dean Martineau

Ctrl+Pgdn is the keystroke to advance to the next page. This is probably a larger document, and you have your accessibility settings to load only visible pages in large documents. I know people who recommend that this not be done, that the entire document be loaded, even though this can take a little longer. You can change the setting for the current document by hitting shift+Ctrl+5, and can change the default accessibility options in the accessibility submenu off the edit menu.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2020 8:33 AM
To: jfw list <jfw@groups.io>
Subject: Adobe Acrobat DC Question

Hello, everyone.

I am trying to read a multi-page PDF attachment I just received, but I can’t get Adobe Acrobat DC to advance beyond the first page.

Is there a setting I need to change to make this happen?

I used to be able to read multi-page documents with no problem, and wonder if something got changed in an update.

Thank you!

Tom Behler