From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jim Rawls
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2020 3:38 PM
To: jaws-users-list@groups.io
Subject: a strange message when I boot up my computer.

Hi all,

When I boot up  my computer, this is what I hear.

The freedom scientific video disability driver did not install properly. It tells me to reboot up my computer, and do a repair to the driver. When I try to do a repair, it always fails to repair. How do I fix this? I am currently using jaws 2020, latest update. However, it does the same thing when I try jaws 19 or 18as well. I am running windows ten. Any ideas on how to fix this?  and thanks for your help in advance. Jim