moderated Re: a strange message when I boot up my computer.

Mike Fulton <mikefulton95@...>

Hi Jim,

Have you already tried doing a repair of the JAWS installation? If not I would firstly try doing that. If you need instructions let me know. If that didn't work, I would try uninstalling and then re-installing JAWS.

Good luck.
Mike

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 3:37 PM Jim Rawls <jazzpiano@...> wrote:

Hi all,

When I boot up  my computer, this is what I hear.

The freedom scientific video disability driver did not install properly. It tells me to reboot up my computer, and do a repair to the driver. When I try to do a repair, it always fails to repair. How do I fix this? I am currently using jaws 2020, latest update. However, it does the same thing when I try jaws 19 or 18as well. I am running windows ten. Any ideas on how to fix this?  and thanks for your help in advance. Jim