moderated Re: The New Edge not that Great with JAWS Yet.

John Covici

Firefox is more privacy oriented, this is why I use it. Its slower
than Chrome, but somewhat less intrusive.

On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 13:48:13 -0500,
Brian Vogel wrote:

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 01:39 PM, David Diamond wrote:

I get frustrated with that too because it keeps asking me if I want it to
remember a user name and password.
Well, then, turn that feature off.  See: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/password-manager-remember-delete-edit-logins?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=password-manager-remember-delete-change-and-import#w_managing-usernames-and-passwords and search for the section

Disabling the Password Manager

for step-by-step instructions.

*Tolerance is the positive and cordial effort to understand another's beliefs, practices, and habits without necessarily sharing or accepting them.*

~ Joshua Liebman

How do
you spend it?

John Covici wb2una