moderated Re: Hidden cells

CathyAnne Murtha

The easiest way to unhide rows and columns is in the format menu.

If you don’t know which rows and columns are hidden:

  • Select the data range (CTRL-SHIFT-NUMBER ROW 8)
  • Open the Home ribbon (ALT-H)
  • Open the Format menu (O)

Within the format menu

  • Activate “Unhide columns” to unhide all columns.
  • Activate “Unhide rows” to unhide all rows

CathyAnne

CathyAnne Murtha

Access Technology Institute, LLC

cathy@...