moderated Re: The New Edge not that Great with JAWS Yet.

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 01:39 PM, David Diamond wrote:
I get frustrated with that too because it keeps asking me if I want it to remember a user name and password.
Well, then, turn that feature off.  See:  https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/password-manager-remember-delete-edit-logins?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=password-manager-remember-delete-change-and-import#w_managing-usernames-and-passwords  and search for the section

Disabling the Password Manager

for step-by-step instructions.

        ~ Joshua Liebman