From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Diamond
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2020 8:30 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: The New Edge not that Great with JAWS Yet.

I must be missing something or late to the dance. I can't stand Edge with all of its prompts. "Opening ... closing ..." It drives me crazy. It is like someone telling you all the time, "starting street crossing, stopping street crossing, coming to ... leaving ..." I don't need or want all that information told to me. Just tell me you are opening the web page or dialog box.