moderated Re: The New Edge not that Great with JAWS Yet.

Michael Mote

I disabled the UI autimations in the flags settings of Edge. It seems
to be working a little better. I would also highly recommend that you
turn off autofilling of your user names and passwords. Maybe it's a
personal preference for me, but it seems to work better when this
information is not be remembered by the browser.

On 1/16/20, Debbie April Yuille <debbiey1982@...> wrote:
Hi All

I've just installed the new edge from the Microsoft website and I'm finding
it not very accessible with JAWS. First of all when navigating around pages
you get it saying "Japanese" some of the time as well as the page content.
Also, the menu controls are not always read out. I'm using the latest build
of JAWS 2020.

Any input is much appreciated.

Thanks

Debbie