moderated Re: microsoft edge and favorites

They are stored internally, the only browser where they are stored in a folder is IE.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Marvin Hunkin
Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 6:17 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: microsoft edge and favorites

Hi, just downloaded it. Works quite well. But where are the file locations in programs for favorites, so then I can then copy and paste to my favorites, did not import my favorites, same for google chrome, internet explorer and firefox. Where are they stored. So I can then copy and paste my favorites links which have a folder on the desktop.

Thanks.