moderated Re: function key row on keyboard stopped working

Chris Hill

I could imagine the function keys being changed by an accidental key combination, this happens on some keyboards.  The other keys, though, I've never heard of being effected by such a thing.  I'd probably hunt down a manual for the keyboard before i gave up.

On 1/13/2020 22:15, Stan Holdeman wrote:

With Windows 10, Jaws 2020  and an HP laptop I have a Magic keyboard attached thru a hub. The function keys and all other top row of keys have stopped responding. The board has some years on it. I assume it has worn out. Just checking to see iif there might be something fixable that I don’t know about.

Stan