From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of ratshtron
Sent: January 14, 2020 5:35 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 2018 Eloquence synthesizer stops working

hmmm, I had the same trouble and removing and reinstalling jaws did not fix
the problem. try as i might jaws never worked with eloquence.
had to switch to the sapi 5 speech.

Legend has it that on Tuesday 1/14/20 12:46 PM, David Griffith said:

In your situation I would run the jaws 18 install again and select
repair in the first instance and if that does not work go the
uninstall and install route assuming your student still has
activation details to hand.

David Griffith