moderated Re: Accessible English-Spanish translation program?

Tim Ford

I went through the Google disability help web site, and found a link to have a phone call.  I filled it out, and the technician called me in just a minute or so.  Worked well, and he is researching the best way to navigate the translation service with JAWS.  I was able to do it successfully by just playing around, but it is a bit awkward.  But, it works.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 10:39 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessible English-Spanish translation program?

If you have Be My Eyes installed, under their specialty help, you can talk directly with a Google Accessibility person.

That's the only way I know to talk directly with anyone at Google that could help.

Be My Eyes is free, and so if you do not have it, I highly recommend setting up an account.

Richard

On Jan 14, 2020, at 10:20 AM, Tim Ford <ttford@...> wrote:

Hello All,

I went to the Google Translate web site, but I am not sure how to operate it.  Does Google have a live-person desk I can call for a bit of initial training?  Or, is there a nice tutorial somewhere?

Tim Ford