moderated Re: Accessible English-Spanish translation program?

Richard Turner

If you have Be My Eyes installed, under their specialty help, you can talk directly with a Google Accessibility person.
That's the only way I know to talk directly with anyone at Google that could help.
Be My Eyes is free, and so if you do not have it, I highly recommend setting up an account.

Richard

On Jan 14, 2020, at 10:20 AM, Tim Ford <ttford@...> wrote:

Hello All,

I went to the Google Translate web site, but I am not sure how to operate it.  Does Google have a live-person desk I can call for a bit of initial training?  Or, is there a nice tutorial somewhere?

Tim Ford