moderated Re: ISO someone who writes Jaws scripts

Brian K. Lingard

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf of Brian K. Lingard
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 8:16 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: ISO someone who writes Jaws scripts

Dear Sarah & List:

JAWS claim to be end-user configurable, has the client considered writing his own scripts?

Tried to send you contact info for a friend who scripts JAWS privately in case he prefers someone else to write scripts, however, JAWS said cannot retrieve sender's address.
Brian K. Lingard
Mr. Steve Matzura, 305 324 St. E. Apt. 5Y, New York, NY 10010
Tel (212) 545-1434 E-MAIL: Number6@...
Brian K. Lingard