From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of ratshtron
Sent: 13 January 2020 21:59
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Keys Seemingly Stuck Down

if it is sticky keys, you can press the right shift key 5 times and then answer no to the dialog. this will turn off sticky keys.

Legend has it that on Monday 1/13/20 03:36 PM, CJ &AA MAY said:
Unfortunately, Richard, re-starting doesn’t seem to solve my problem
but I suspect you are right that it is something to do with sticky-keys
functionality; it definitely isn’t anything wrong with the keyboard
itself.
But I se a suggestion about trying to jiggle the alternative alt key,
so will try this the next time it happens.
Interestingly enough, it never happens when I am using the internet.
Alison