moderated Re: Keys Seemingly Stuck Down

Christopher Zeigler

hello have you tried using a can of compressed air to try to any dust or debris out of the keyboard? Sometimes when I have a key get stuck sent will 6 the prothom. Please let me know if you've tried that to fix the problem.
Chris

On Mon, Jan 13, 2020, 4:58 PM ratshtron <northstarr1950@...> wrote:
if it is sticky keys, you can press the right
shift key 5 times and then answer no to the
dialog. this will turn off sticky keys.