moderated Re: upgrading Jaws

Loy

Another option is the subscription version is available in the US for$99 per year You always have the latest version But if you don't renew the subscription, your current version converts to a demo..

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mario" <mrb620@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2020 10:36 AM
Subject: Re: upgrading Jaws

a friend of my sister is looking to get back in to using JAWS with
Windows 10, but I'm not sure if she's several versions behind or never
used JAWS before. if I tell her if she can wait til the FS/VFO S&S
summer special, would she be able to save quite a bit on a first time
purchase if she never used JAWS before?

how would one know if there is going to be a special, and when will the
upcoming special begin?