moderated Re: jaws announcing tables

Mich Verrier

Hi I to would like to know if this is possible as well. I am finding that jaws has been reading some e mails as tables and am wondering how to change this? I get a news letter from vidioeta and found that for the past little wile jaws is reading it as a table and it is annoying. No other e mails I get seem to do this. I am running jaws 2018 btw. From Mich.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: January 12, 2020 2:15 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: jaws announcing tables

Is there a way to turn off Jaws' announcements of tables when reading documents?
I'm helping an elderly friend who receives a lot of interesting articles that have been copied from a web site, then saved in Word.
When reading, Jaws announces the Table with so many rows and columns.
Is it possible to turn that off so it just reads the text?
Thanks,
Richard

Richard