From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Mladek
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2020 9:04 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: MS EXCEL formula

Richard,

Is there a formula where the running balance/total can be in column E for example? Example: row 14 column D has $22.50 and this should be seen in same row 14 but column E. The next row, 15, has in column D $220.59 and row 15, column E should have the running total or sum. This would go down all rows and columns. Is this possible or just the total somewhere at the bottom cell where the total would be seen?

Thank you,

Rick