moderated Re: MS EXCEL formula

Richard Turner

Rick,
Perhaps you could give a little more detail about the structure of your spreadsheet.
What are you adding together to get the running total?

Richard

On Jan 13, 2020, at 3:11 AM, Rick Mladek <hmladek@...> wrote:

Good morning Ann,

Looking over your directions, now that I am alert, I have a question...

Your first point:
=d14+e13.  This should display the number in d14.

What do you mean by it should display the number in d14? The cost/amount is
in the D column beginning on row 14. The running sum/total needs displayed
down the E column. Is this how it will appear with the directions given?

Thank you,

Rick