From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Sunday, January 12, 2020 10:55 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: MS EXCEL formula

The first instance of the formula would be in e14, right?

then. With e13 blank, this would be the formula:
=d14+e13. This should display the number in d14.

To propagate the formula down the page:

So. Copy the formula in e14.
Then Ctrl+g (go to).
Type in the cells you want to hold the formula (e15:e100) and enter.
The cells will be selected.
Paste the formula ctrl+v.
that should do it.

good luck!